UK Pension Transfers

Transferring your UK pension

If you want to transfer your pension to Canada, there are two ways you can do this:

1. Through a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)

2. Through a Canadian Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme (QROPS)

The option most suitable for you will depend on your age and personal circumstances. Pension transfers can be complex, even when transferring within the same country, so it’s a good idea to get professional advice to help ensure you make the right decision and that you execute the transfer correctly.

Licensed and regulated in both the UK and Canada

Our expert team are fully licensed and regulated in both the UK and Canada. This means you can relax knowing that, with knowledge on both sides of your move, we are perfectly placed to help you plan for your future ahead. 

All our advisers are qualified and have in-depth knowledge of both the UK and Canadian systems. We can help you set up and start your life abroad and are here to support you every step of the way.

Alexander Peter Wealth Management have assisted with hundreds of UK pension transfers and our team have years of experience helping expats to make the most of their new residency status.